Friday, September 9, 2011

FNO: GIRLS ON BIKES @ 3.1 PHILLIP LIM

the third annual FASHION'S NIGHT OUT was last night, and the glitteratti flocked to 3.1 in SoHo to join in on our FNO festivities. "Girls on Bikes" Stop was the theme of the soiree - inspired by the Fall '11 of course - where bright neon lights were glowing, the free drinks were flowing, and shoppers were entered into a special drawing to win either a brand new Linus bicycle OR a 3.1 Pashli Satchel! talk about an incentive to buy!

joining Phillip Lim himself were his favorite "it" girls, including: Hanneli Mustaparta, the beautiful Garance Doré, and Marina Munoz, who all guest bartended the party for a quick sec.


music was good , people were dressed to the nines, and i got to experience my first FNO in new york...a pretty cool way to end my stint here in the city if ya ask me.

after the party, the gang and i walked over to the Mondrian hotel to watch Neon Indian play a private show. all in all, a great fashion's (and music's) night out.

me + matthew + jen + woldy - court (not pictured)
girl with bikes! (on me: 3.1 laser cut dress)
marina munoz
hanneli mustaparta and me
garance doré

No comments:

Post a Comment